Did you get injured on the job and are not sure what to do? Give us a call or send us an email and we will walk you through the entire process.
We can help you apply for Social Security Disability. Start your application today. An attorney will inform you of your rights and eligibility.
We can help you get the most from your Workers Compensation benefits. You are entitled to the highest compensation possible.
Los Angeles Injuries To Extremities Law Firm
The term “injuries to extremities” includes injuries to fingers, hands, wrists, toes, feet and ankles. Injuries to extremities naturally range from minor to severe. On the job, serious injuries to extremities often involve:
- Amputation of a finger through use of a power saw
- Near-amputation of a finger or toe, averted by resulting in damage to function of the finger or toe
- Crush injuries to hands or feet
- Sprains, breaks and burns to hands or feet
- Dropping heavy items on a foot
- Running over of a foot by a vehicle
Workers’ compensation benefits will differ according to whether a body part was left totally dysfunctional or partially disabled. Loss of a finger or fingers, loss of a toe or toes to amputation or loss of functionality even if not amputated will bring particular dollar amounts. You may require the help of an attorney to obtain all benefits you are entitled to if:
- Your employment status is in question.
- The insurer questions whether the injury happened as a result of employment.
- The insurer questions the percentage of functionality that you are left with in your hand or foot.
Contact An Injury Attorney In San Gabriel Or Rowland Heights Today!
For more than 20 years, we have been helping injured and disabled workers throughout Southern California, including in these cities:
- San Gabriel
- Rowland Heights
- Diamond Bar
- Hacienda Heights
- Chino Hills
- City of Industry
If you have suffered an injury to a hand or foot on the job in Los Angeles County or nearby, contact The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth to schedule an appointment and learn how we can help you. Call 626-282-6868 or 888-517-9888 or email us online.