Did you get injured on the job and are not sure what to do? Give us a call or send us an email and we will walk you through the entire process.
We can help you apply for Social Security Disability. Start your application today. An attorney will inform you of your rights and eligibility.
We can help you get the most from your Workers Compensation benefits. You are entitled to the highest compensation possible.
Los Angeles Qualifying For Disability Benefits Lawyer
At The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth, our experience representing injured workers brings valuable benefits to our clients and potential clients. We offer free initial consultations to people who have been injured on the job. They often ask if they qualify for disability benefits. “Disability benefits” may refer to one or more of the following:
- Permanent disability benefits as part of workers’ compensation benefits
- Short-term or long-term disability benefits through private insurance provided by an employer
- Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits for individuals who are unable to work full time for a year or more because of a medical condition
During a complimentary initial discussion with an attorney at our Southern California workplace injury law firm, we can help determine whether you qualify for disability benefits of any type. You can expect us to ask focused questions such as:
- What is your disabling medical condition?
- Did you suffer an injury in the course of your employment? If so, have you informed your employer?
- Have you reported to your doctor that you believe you suffered an injury on the job?
- Have you brought medical records for us to review? If not, this will be an important next step.
- Does (or did) your employer have you covered for workers’ compensation? How about short-term or long-term insurance? If you are unsure, we can verify this for you with your consent.
When potential clients ask us to evaluate their eligibility for workers’ compensation disability benefits or private disability insurance benefits, we sometimes find that the answer is “no” because:
- Injuries are not serious enough to justify disability distinction.
- An employer’s insurance (or private insurance policy) doesn’t cover a particular disabling condition.
- Injuries occurred outside of work.
Do You Wonder About Qualifying For Disability Benefits? Our Law Firm In The Los Angeles Area Can Help.
Get an individualized analysis of your potential workers’ compensation or other type of disability claim. For more than 30 years, we helped people recover financially from becoming disabled as a result of an injury or illness.
Our disability attorneys represent clients throughout Southern California, including these cities:
- San Gabriel
- Rowland Heights
- Diamond Bar
- Hacienda Heights
- Chino Hills
- City of Industry
If you’ve become disabled in Los Angeles County, contact The Law Offices of Scott Warmuth in San Gabriel, Huntington Park and Rowland Heights to schedule an appointment and learn how we can help you. Call 626-282-6868 or 888-517-9888 or contact us online.